Position: Associate Attorney
Requirements: Master’s Degree in Law and 12 months of experience as Attorney in U.S. immigration field. Admission to the bar of any U.S. state or territory.
Location: 1001 4th Ave., Ste. 4368., Seattle, WA 98154
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Advise clients concerning immigration strategies, work directly with clients on all aspects of their immigration matters;
- Prepare, draft, and review immigration documents, handle all immigrant and non-immigrant visa matters, including but not limited to: EB-1A, EB-1C, EB-2, EB-3, EB-5, E-1, E-2, L-1A, O-1, H-1B, etc. initial filing, extensions, and RFEs;
- Interpret immigration laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses;
- Evaluate business plans, economist reports, and private placement memoranda associated with employment-based and/or investment-based visas so as to be able to advise clients accordingly;
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions, and file cases in U.S. Immigration authorities;
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of immigration law.
Interested candidates please email your resume to [email protected] by September 6, 2020.
Posted on August 23, 2020